Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Break

 Author's Note: Today I am writing about my Thanksgiving break. The reason is just so I could just talk about what I did. I don't I was focusing on anything and it was just for fun. Please comment.

This Thanksgiving break was a blast. First of all the turkey day dinner was amazing. I ate a whole turkey leg and some mashed potatoes. During dinner we laughed and talked about stuff. Afterward we cleaned up the dishes and the pans. Afterwards we watched football till my grandparents left.

The other thing that was great was that due to conflicts next weekend we set up all of our Christmas decorations this weekend and the tree. To finish things of we turned off all the lights and listened to music and looked at the Christmas tree until I went to bed. I wish it was longer but that’s that and I am hyped for winter break to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment